Co-owner and a certified CrossFit Level 1 Instructor at Hoosier CrossFit. She has a degree in elementary education from Indiana University and helped open Hoosier CrossFit in 2010. Be ready for a high level of commitment and enthusiasm when training with Jenna. She is small, but mighty, and has a great eye for proper form and correction.
Jenna has experience providing personal training sessions to both large and small groups, at various fitness levels, and at all ages starting as young as 4-years-old.
- CrossFit Level 1 certified trainer since 2009
- Level 2 certified trainer since 2013
- Level 1 certified sports performance coach with USA Weightlifting since 2010
- CrossFit Mobility & Recovery Certified (Kelly Starrett)
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1 Certified since 2014
- CrossFit Kids certified and a CrossFit Kids registered affiliate since 2010
- CPR/AED for adult/child/infant
- Judge at CrossFit Games Central East Regionals: 2011, 2013, 2014