Events schedule for March
- Tuesday March 15: The CrossFit Games Open Qualifiers
is a six week, worldwide competition in the sport of fitness. The Open is the first step in the CrossFit Games season and takes place from March 15 until April 24. There is one workout per week for six weeks, and athletes compete to qualify for the CrossFit Games.
- If you would like to officially compete for the open sectionals sign up here: REGISTER. and contact Shaun on scheduling a time slot at Hoosier CrossFit to be judged and send in your results.
- Saturday March 19: Mag 7k Run & Walk
is our Saturday WOD!: COURSE is fast and flat. START/FINISH located at Highland Village Elementary School 900 South Park Square Drive Bloomington, IN 47403
- Register Here
- Saturday March 26: 1st Annual Hoosier CrossFit Spring Fling!
Everyone is invited to Hoosier CrossFit for a Spring Fling BBQ on Saturday 3/26!
- 1pm FREE intro workout for anyone (you!)
- 2pm you can watch our members do a real kick-butt workout. (2nd week of open sectionals WOD)
- 3:30pm Hoosier CrossFit Kids class for kids 7-16.
- Mingle with our members to learn why they can’t stop talking about CrossFit, and help yourself to some FREE food! See you there! Facebook Event Page
FOR MORE INFO on ANY of the above events contact email@example.com or call 812-340-0360