For specific details and registration, visit Instagram @hoosierevents or Facebook www.facebook.com/hoosiereventsatHAC
Registration opens in February.
Male & Female Ages: 13-15, 16-19,35-39, 40-49, 50+. Team MM & FF mix and match above divisions.
Registration opens in April
FF team scaled and RX
This is a powerful, all-female event!
gymn. skills: ttb, kipping pullups, box jumps,
barbell : 65# shoulder to overhead, overhead squat
SCALED: hanging knee raise, ring rows, box steps
45# shoulder to overhead, overhead squat
This event is for anyone who scales workouts every single day. Rookie doesn’t necessarily mean “new to CrossFit.” Someone can be new to CrossFit and be capable of RX loads and skills; it’s important to maintain the integrity of this event by checking with your coach to see if you’re eligible to participate.
Registration opens in June
On Instagram @hoosierevents
On Facebook @hoosiereventsatHAC
scaled M & F individual
scaled MM & FF teams
Hanging Knee raise
DB F:#20, M:#35
S-OH/Snatch: F:#45, M:#65
Clean: F:#65, M:95#
Box steps will be a standard
An Awesome challenge for an awesome Cause.
2019 event on July 4 is supporting Wheeler Mission.
Heats begin at 8:15am and 9:30am. bring a friend to count your reps. Then stick around for a pitch-in lunch with BYOB through Noon.
MINI MURPH: 1/2 murph
MURPH: team or individual
1 mile run, 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, 1 mile run
MIGHTY MURPH: team or individual
1 mile run before each 100,200,300.
To participate as an individual, you must have trained on a consistent schedule with CrossFit classes, regardless of division.
MOVEMENT SCALING OPTIONS:
For Mini Murph and Murph, it is perfectly fine to modify:
Pullups: bands or ring rows
Pushups: knees or inclined
Running: can be modified to rowing if you are unable to run.
SIGN UP TODAY: training.crossfit.com/kettlebell
The Kettlebell Course teaches participants the principles of:
*variety to CrossFit workouts.
*Improve performance through better biomechanics.
*Quickly assess and correct common errors.
*Perform a systematic progression of exercises with a single kettlebell (endurance focus; i.e., swings, cleans, push presses, snatches).
*Perform a systematic progression of exercises with two kettlebells (power focus; i.e., swings, cleans, thrusters, double snatches and the long cycle).
*Increase performance through movement-specific breathing cycles.
*Understand and apply key elements of the Turkish get-up.
SIGN UP TODAY:
Visit @hoosierevents on Instagram for real-time communication about our events!
1. No refunds. Our events sell out, but substitutions are welcome. Contact us if you need to sub.
2. We run on time. Rest assured we will not start late or finish late.
3. Judges: our members are awesome, and they’re also donating their weekend for the good of the CrossFit community. They give 110% to help ensure we’re running a great competition. Please be kind to them as we are all human and do our best.
4. You’ll receive an email within 24 hours with your heat times. We know your family wants to know when it’s your turn, but in order to run an organized event, we need to be prepared for last minute changes without disrupting your expectations.
5. About our divisions. Competitions are designed to get you to WORK ON YOUR WEAKNESSES. If you’re RX except you can’t do double unders, get to practicing! If you’re RX except for the 35# dumbbell and 95# snatch, then get to practicing! Ensuring you’re placed in the right division is important to us, and your fellow competitors. Are you willing to be at the bottom of RX because you’re time has passed at the top of scaled?
About Scaled Divisions:
Scaled divisions are legitimately for those who scale workouts just about every single day. If you…do hanging knee raise, cannot do a bodyweight pullup, scale lighter weights for most or all your workouts, then you are Scaled.
If you do toes to bar or body weight pullups even just one at a time, can do most RX barbell work, can do doubles on a good day…consider yourself RX with some weaknesses to work on.
About RX Divisions:
1. Events that do not have a scaled division, you can still scale the workout. Your score will not be counted among the RX competitors.
2. Events with RX and Scaled divisions, see above description.