Becca is a junior in the Indiana University School of Public Health pursuing a degree in Exercise Science with minors in Nutrition and Fitness Instruction. Becca enjoys working hard in the classroom and in the gym.
Since beginning CrossFit at the age of 13, she has grown up in the CrossFit community and fallen in love with the sport both at the affiliate and competitive level. Becca is incredibly excited to have the opportunity to intern with Hoosier Athletic Club this semester. She is looking forward to gaining a better understanding of how an affiliate operates, from both an administrative and coaching perspective.
- CrossFit Level 1 certified trainer since 2014
- AHA Certified First Aid/CPR/AED Provider
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival Individual competitor: 2016, 2019
- USAW Nationally Ranked Weightlifter: 2016, 2017
- CrossFit Central Regional Team Competitor: 2017
- CrossFit Central Regional Individual Competitor: 2018
- IU School of Public Health Dean’s List: 2017, 2018